Friday night lights are back.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little preseason scrimmage action. Time to get back at it.

Stretching for the catch.

MWC_Varsity-57.jpg

Breaking through.

MWC_Varsity-72.jpg

Goal-line gap.

MWC_Varsity-87.jpg

Great shots. What's the thinking on the vignette? Is it just to highlight the action? I don't mind it as much in the second two, but in the first photo, I think the ball is equally important to the subject, and the ball is in the vignette.

Great shots. What's the thinking on the vignette? Is it just to highlight the action? I don't mind it as much in the second two, but in the first photo, I think the ball is equally important to the subject, and the ball is in the vignette.

Thanks. the vignette was to draw more attention to the action and away from the backgrounds, which got a little distracting with 4 teams on the field at the same time. Since it was a scrimmage I decided to play a little with some of the photos. This was just a chance for me to get back into the action and get ready for games, the same as the players.

I like them. Good action shots, good positioning (of you) to get them.

I only took pics of rockets this weekend (Cub Scout).
600mm gets you pretty close to them after cropping some.

Thanks astroNikon. I may have went a little overboard with the vignetting but it was just something to try. Man, I could have had fun with a 600mm for a while on Friday. (until the light was gone.)

good action shots (but I'm not a fan of vignetting)

I liked them all, but particularly the last one!

I know it's your style but as a fellow sports photographer, I just can't get on board with the vignette. Not trying to be rude, just me.

Nice set, regardless! Good action shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back