myfotoguy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2010
- Messages
- 856
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Minnesota
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
WITHDRAWN: Tenba Shootout Medium in like new condition.
This is a really comfortable backpack that can hold a lot of gear and provide a lot of protection.
If I had the space, I would keep the pack. I just never use it. I use a daypack since I have my kids with me and need to haul stuff for them, so it's a daypack and shoulder bag for me or a bigger daypack for everything.
Visit BH Photo (where I originally bought the pack) for all the details, reviews and dimensions. More reviews at Amazon.
Pictures below. It will easily fit a pro or gripped camera and a bunch of lenses and accessories.
The side pockets have a flap that either secures nice and solid so it acts as a regular pocket, or you can push it in and quickly access a lens or anything inside that area of the pack. Both side pockets allow for this.
Note: BH Photo site shows the color more accurately than my photos.
The price includes parcel post. If you want it sooner PM me your postal code and I'll let you know your cost to pay the difference between regular and expedited shipping.
This is a really comfortable backpack that can hold a lot of gear and provide a lot of protection.
If I had the space, I would keep the pack. I just never use it. I use a daypack since I have my kids with me and need to haul stuff for them, so it's a daypack and shoulder bag for me or a bigger daypack for everything.
Visit BH Photo (where I originally bought the pack) for all the details, reviews and dimensions. More reviews at Amazon.
Pictures below. It will easily fit a pro or gripped camera and a bunch of lenses and accessories.
The side pockets have a flap that either secures nice and solid so it acts as a regular pocket, or you can push it in and quickly access a lens or anything inside that area of the pack. Both side pockets allow for this.
Note: BH Photo site shows the color more accurately than my photos.
The price includes parcel post. If you want it sooner PM me your postal code and I'll let you know your cost to pay the difference between regular and expedited shipping.
Last edited: