A knock on the door
On the stoop, a cardboard box labeled "Freestyle"
Inside the box...
Arista 76
Arista Indicator Stop Bath
Aristafix
Arista hypowash
Arista flow

I have to say, it feels kind'a strange not having the Yellow and black pouches in front of me.

film gear...check
Film...check
Darkroom equipment...check
Chemicals...check

I think I'm running out of excuses...LOL

Looks like another chemical addict has returned to the fold. I recall the first time a couple years back I turned my back on the Great Yellow Father. The darkroom just doesn't look the same. Photographer's Formulary might be worth a look when you get to replenishing your stock. Might look different but you will be right at home.

Developers - Film - Photographers Formulary

Thanks, I saved their link. There's probably no basis to my prejustices, but I just can't get past the feeling that all these other companies are second rate wannabes. I spent many years snorting Kodak's vapors. It's going to take time.

Pix, or it never happened! :048:

looking forward to see what you come up with. And geez, dont forget to HAVE FUN!!

Oooh, Freestyle! I'd been using a shared darkroom at a university, they used Sprint. Smelled good, worked fine, lol you can probably survive on student chemistry. Ah, I can hear the bang of the trays, the rush of the water... Time for the glow of the safelight.

Pix, or it never happened! :048:
Would you like a pic of the camera or the chemicals :biglaugh:

Yes.
SparkyProof_zpsda88b7da.jpg

Sparky says it's time to photo up

No no no no no no no! A photo of the chemicals. Taken with film. And developed. And printed. :345:

No no no no no no no! A photo of the chemicals. Taken with film. And developed. And printed. :345:
Ohhhh, why didn't you say so...Like the title says...Getting closer
I thought you just wanted to see a sharp, well exposed photo of my chemicals. :biglaugh:

I think you should make a video of developing your first roll of film. :beguiled:

Most reactions

Back