What's new

Gig pics!!!

Good job under some difficult lighting conditions. I especially like all the 'guitar' shots in the Fortress set. (I had trouble accessing the To Lost Serenity set).
 
Great pics had a flick through I like the one with the drums on its own :thumbup:
 
thanks :)
 
well I've installed the plugin about 15 times and still can't see them :-(
 
Excellent shootin Duncan. You did a great job under those tough lighting conditions.
I remember when our band used to gig...we had a photog come out and try shooting our live bar shows. He hated it. With the constant colour/brightness changes it drove him nuts. And that was waaaaaaaay before digital. :lol:
Nicely done man. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Flash player doesn't like me either.
Just won't install properly.
 
yeah, porblems here too.
 
sorry about the problems... its the easiest way to put loads of pics in a webpage for me... it doesnt seem to like FF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom