What's new

Give it to me

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
SELECTIVE COLORING?!! hehe You might be on to something!!
Kathy...love the new avy!! Hawt

Thanks for the comments, peeps!!
 
Was just playing around with it. Being B&W, can't use much effects with it (not that I really know how to do much anyways). But a little added contrast and just a touch of sharpening and I think it makes the "Rose" stand out a little more. Hopefully the white on it doesn't look too blown out.


$RockRose1.webp
 
Yeah that's very neat.

I think it may be a neater find than it is a photograph, but it's very cool.
 
Alrighty. Now stop messing with us. Manaheim does light-sabers. Not whips. And mishele does whips, handcuffs and flowers (yeah, there's a pattern there), not lightsabers.

Where's Keith with admolitions about copyright infringement, identity theft, and prevention of general chaos?
 
Alrighty. Now stop messing with us. Manaheim does light-sabers. Not whips. And mishele does whips, handcuffs and flowers (yeah, there's a pattern there), not lightsabers.

Where's Keith with admolitions about copyright infringement, identity theft, and prevention of general chaos?

I thought general chaos was our purpose. Am I on the wrong forum?
 
I likes me some chaos.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #23
The avatar is confusing myself!!
 
I see rocks, am I missing something?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #28
You know...I knew that was coming!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #30
Too many of my avatars in this thread!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom