What's new

Give it to me

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #35
It would be kinda mega awesome if EVERYONE on TPF had a variant of that bunny.
 
You said to "give it to ya"





 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting shot.

On an entirely different note though, I have to ask... why are people trading avis? Did someone lose a bet? It doesn't feel like I have been gone that long but apparently... I missed something...
 
Interesting shot.

On an entirely different note though, I have to ask... why are people trading avis? Did someone lose a bet? It doesn't feel like I have been gone that long but apparently... I missed something...

I believe it could be best summarized as: Mish is a hurricane in all kinds of weather.
 
Too derivative.

(sp!)

:)
 
The hat makes everything look awesome.
 
It would be kinda mega awesome if EVERYONE on TPF had a variant of that bunny.

I can support this.

ETA: Dang it, Amolitor. Way faster than me and with the same hat angle and everything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom