snowbear122 54 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,948 Reaction score 16,270 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #61 Photographiend said: Oh you must have seen it when it still had the part about keeping it away from tooth faries... Nice Click to expand... Yes, indeed. I found a couple more - not sure which I like the best.
Photographiend said: Oh you must have seen it when it still had the part about keeping it away from tooth faries... Nice Click to expand... Yes, indeed. I found a couple more - not sure which I like the best.
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 #62 Both are cool. Depends on what you are going for... rebel or psycho rebel...