What's new

Give it to me

Ima see if I can come up with some avi using the bunny... may take me a while out computer pooped out and now I have Windows 8 which is like trying to communicate with a martian...
 
Oh you found a nose twitchy one!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #49
If you're going to post in my thread at least comment on my shot. Lol (I need a whip, Dang it!!)
 
<------

Not sure about all these wabbits. It is confusing who is who. Or should that be whom?



EDIT:
The photo? Damn good find.
 
Darn it my avatar is dribbling with all these rabbits around.....


*goes to get a mop - darn foxes*

*edit - and now Kundalini has me thinking I'm in one thread when I'm in mish's thread! ;)
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #53
Did you quote the wrong thing...lol
 
Yes. I'm so @%$)(@#%)$ confused that I'm even quoting wrong posts.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #55
You tried to quote me and quoted yourself....LOL Bahahaha
 
It's kinda trippy and alarming, frankly. :lol:
 
Oh you must have seen it when it still had the part about keeping it away from tooth faries... :lol: Nice ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom