What's new

GOING OUT OF HOBBY SALE!!!!

you still have the manfrotto ??

is it with the head or do i have to buy the head seperate ??


thnaks

i texted you ..also what do you think the shipping would be for chicago ?
 
you still have the manfrotto ??

is it with the head or do i have to buy the head seperate ??


thnaks

i texted you ..also what do you think the shipping would be for chicago ?

$220 Shipped to Chicago (I used zip code 60647 as an estimate). You must pay the 3% paypal fee as well.
This includes the Manfrotto Tripod and the Manfrotto Head.
 
I will take $650 for the body alone.
 
illbowhunter said:
What is the shutter count for the D90?

I have no idea how to figure it out but I tell you this, it is a lot less than most others because this camera was hardly used.
 
You still have the 70-200?
 
CHECK IT OUT GUYS, I REDUCED THE PRICES ON VIRTUALLY ALL THE ITEMS.....
 
Is the 105 and the Nikon bag still available?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom