What's new

going to do a wedding

Just made an impulse buy! I had a large B&H credit I just decided to spend a little bit extra and I bought the 580x II. Now I will have plenty of time to practice with indoor lighting (most or all of my photographs take place outdoors).

Outdoor flashed shots well done are always better than without. You can control the contrast and feel of the day, and if you can underexpose the ambient 1-1.5 stops and get good exposure of the subjects the shots have a very nice feel to them, something that never could be done without flash.

3596835118_4de1751c87.jpg
 
My opinion based on your photo's on your website. I know you said its going to be mostly an indoor shoot, but in case you take some photos outdoors and now that you have a flash, watch for those blown out sky's!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom