Gorgeous sky ~ capturing a family farm C & C please

Well for one the horizon cuts right thru the middle. I think you need another element. Maybe get in the corn field and have a few stalks in the lower portion of the image. I would show you an example but I don't want it turned into a high jacking.

I like that a lot better without the trees to the left! and thank you Designer and not everyone is familiar with farms CourtneyAK

I guess when you live in a place where you see them everyday, you just feel as though everyone knows what they are....but I guess that goes along with Brats and Cheese Curds..

And I'd have believed it. They looked to me like some futuristic thingies (thought I saw them in a science fiction movie) for crying out loud. I obviously need to get out (as in: really out) more often. :)

You're forgiven, you're a Californian. What do you mean that's statist??? It's not my fault Minnesota is the better state. JK...yes, I'm going to hell for that comment. Who's coming with?

@LLD - There's no shame in going up to ask if you can get a closer photo. Maybe you'll meet new friends. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Most reactions

Back