Graffiti lake

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see a hundred different things in these random lines.

A0E4260F-296E-42AD-B4FB-4DD8C2BC6818.jpeg

Wanted to add a photo of what the lake looked like in context with the shore.

edit to correct photo orientation. This forum does some weird stuff to iPhone photos!

270C71D6-3EAF-44D3-B7E8-6393425B8CC8.jpeg

Very cool, really like the stained glass look. :)

Very cool pics. Now walk out on it and get us some reeeal good closeups. NO, DON'T! :culpability:

Very cool pics. Now walk out on it and get us some reeeal good closeups. NO, DON'T! :culpability:

Nope! But I wish I’d had more than my iPhone with me to get a better close up. The photo I posted is from the iPhone.

What a great freeze pattern.

I think it’s the crazy weather we’ve had this winter. We walk up at this lake a few times each week. It’s been frozen and partially melted and refrozen so many times!

Very nice. I'm also very, VERY glad that it might be once in ten years that I could even get a photo like that. :D

Very nice. I'm also very, VERY glad that it might be once in ten years that I could even get a photo like that. :D

? Is it warm where you are? I thought BC was cold.

? Is it warm where you are? I thought BC was cold.
The southern end of Vancouver Island is generally warm. We will dip below freezing usually for a couple of days one or twice a winter. It very rarely goes below -5 and almost never for more than a few hours. The interior of the province on the other hand... it's routinely in the -20 or colder range. No. Thank. You!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back