Hampton Roads Virginia

I thought you were gonna call me Max. We'll catch up soon enough I guess.

Sorry. I just wasn't able to make time this weekend. My final semester begins tomorrow and I had to drive up from Raleigh today. Hampton/Norfolk isn't exactly on the way.

Hey max,
Me and klondike are gonna try to catch up next Saturday for a tour of the city of you're interested

I may be working...

Did you have a time/place in mind?

I will be down in VB over next week end. Those in the 757 PM me for a great local site, some of you might already be on there, but no harm in trying.

Sorry. I just wasn't able to make time this weekend. My final semester begins tomorrow and I had to drive up from Raleigh today. Hampton/Norfolk isn't exactly on the way.

I gotcha. I just assume all North Carolinians drive I64. It makes since that you go a different way (95?).

(My oldest in in Richmond tonight for a gig. She's a Arco Bassist for the Silver Strollers Orchestra.)

I will be down in VB over next week end. Those in the 757 PM me for a great local site, some of you might already be on there, but no harm in trying.

What kind of thing do you like to photograph (industry, flowers/landscape, architecture)? That would give us a hint on where we could suggest. Living in HI, I'm sure that our beaches would be a step down from yours.

well, I lived in VB from age 9-21 so I know the area, as for the beaches, well...kinda an anti climax;-)

I like to shoot, period.

I gotcha. I just assume all North Carolinians drive I64. It makes since that you go a different way (95?).

(My oldest in in Richmond tonight for a gig. She's a Arco Bassist for the Silver Strollers Orchestra.)

Yeah I take 85N, and get on 95N just south of Petersburg...pretty much straight north.

I'm a senior at the University of Richmond. I'm a political science major, and I'm also pre-med.

Oh god! "Dr." Max Bloom! ;o) lol

Hopefully. I used to be a translator at the West Henrico clinic in Richmond, but I'll probably go back to volunteering for Planned Parenthood or the Muscular Dystrophy Association this semester. I probably won't end up at EVMS out near you, because they only want people who want to be family doctors.

My wife is getting ready to start back to school soon to continue her Pharm D degree. They moved the pharmacy program out of Hampton University to MCV (which was a long commute) a few years ago, so she gave it up. Now they have brought the pharmacy program back to Hampton which will be better.

We'll see. (waiting on transcripts)

Hey Carsnrockmusic,
I think I can add people to a contact list on this site. Think I'll start that up for the Richmond crew...

Hey Carsnrockmusic,
I think I can add people to a contact list on this site. Think I'll start that up for the Richmond crew...

that would be great...there's an abundance of places to shoot/meet in richmond and it appears we have plenty of locals

Most reactions

New Topics

Back