Hampton Roads Virginia

russrom, i know of a good place where i've shot a few cars in richmond

are either of these days good for everyone?

if so i'll make a new thread after a few replies

if neither of these days are good, post when you are free

saturday feb 23
sunday feb 24

I got kid duty that weekend...:playball:

what weekend would be good for ya?

Hey guys, im here at ODU, id love to meet up with some people.

If any one is free this weekend and would like to do something let me know.

i actually can't do this weekend...hoping to finish two huge projects for school...i'm always up for a beer on friday/saturday nights so if anyone would ever be up for something of that sort, just let me know :)...i should be freed up next weekend for something along the lines of a meet

what are you running 9's in btw?

i actually can't do this weekend...hoping to finish two huge projects for school...i'm always up for a beer on friday/saturday nights so if anyone would ever be up for something of that sort, just let me know :)...i should be freed up next weekend for something along the lines of a meet

what are you running 9's in btw?

Its jsut the user name i have used for ever, im mostly on car forums like clubrsx, and Vadriven. I was able to run a 9.5 in the 1/8 though :lmao: not that its any acomlishment.

oh ok well at least you're still having fun with it :thumbup:

i'm actually on vadriven as well...since 2002...and i think i already have more posts over here

take your car to an autocross along with your camera

oh ok well at least you're still having fun with it :thumbup:

i'm actually on vadriven as well...since 2002...and i think i already have more posts over here

take your car to an autocross along with your camera

No haven't been to any autocross's, Im not big in the the racing scene, ill go to the drag strip every once in a while, but im just trying to make a good daily driver street car.

spring is coming!!!

lets get this meet going!

How are you on basic portraits? I have a series of sessions coming up that if you want to swing by and take some notes, you're more than welcome. You might find it interesting about studio work. They are basic head-shots and double poses.

pm me if you want some details. It's first and second weekends in March.

Chesapeake resident here...I just got my D90 so I'm resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is still out there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back