What's new

Harleys in 3D

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
365
Location
Just outside Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im still experimenting with 3D imaging. Its so simple and the results have been nothing short of amazing to me.

n16zuv.jpg
 
I'm kind of confused as to what is 3d about the image...

...I might be missing something but it just looks like 4 model motorcycles lined up...
 
nicely done, I am wondering how you do it though?
I am guessing you take a photograph then move your camera over slightly and take another photo?

for people who don't understand...

go cross-eyed then the images will merge into 1 and it will be 3d...
it strains your eyes a bit though and can be hard to get
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom