• Total voters

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Discuss!

Other than some teenage fumbling in a darkroom I haven't had the pleasure.

My discretion is a valued part of what makes me me. Therefore the only answer that fits is Bacon. :greenpbl:

I had a man contact me yesterday saying he wanted photos of him dressed as a woman. I responded with rates and he starts responding back wanting sluttier photos of himself with sex toys and that I could touch him freely. so well I guess you could say there was a possibillity for sex. If i liked complete strange men dressed as a woman. I politly declined.

Nope, but the day I got my camera after I stopped crying like a girl and got Mr. Rabbit home he did.... oh wait... that means I have... kinda?!! woot!

I have been offered multiple times to come to a shoot by a super creepy guy who participates on a local club's site, he assures me he will keep his socks on so must be legit!

No. But I cannot imagine having sex with an eagle or a GBH.

For some reason when I photograph weddings, there is always one groomsmen that "digs" my camera, and thinks it's sexy that I can "handle" that equipment. I am intently focused when I shoot weddings, so it's like "Just say cheese dude."

Now that I think about it, I am extremely single and getting old. Crap.

quite the opposite.

Nope, but the day I got my camera after I stopped crying like a girl and got Mr. Rabbit home he did.... oh wait... that means I have... kinda?!! woot!

Still counts!

I vote mr rabbit join the forum!

I would have voted for bacon, but Canadian bacon isn't REAL bacon.
Therefore, I refuse to vote at all.

Sharon, just vote for runnah being sexy. I'm starting to be concerned for his mental stability with the vote totals.

You're just now STARTING to be concerned for his mental stability?!? A little late to that party, don't ya think? :lmao:

Still counts!

I vote mr rabbit join the forum!

lol Ha! I have a hard enough time keeping myself out of trouble here without having to keep an eye on him lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back