Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I have never felt the touch of a man/woman

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • runnah is sexy

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
For some reason when I photograph weddings, there is always one groomsmen that "digs" my camera, and thinks it's sexy that I can "handle" that equipment. I am intently focused when I shoot weddings, so it's like "Just say cheese dude."

Now that I think about it, I am extremely single and getting old. Crap.
I started wearing 4 wedding rings, because I don't think the drunken groomsmen got the hint! Yes, I see you doing the Electric Slide, and yes you look amazing! Dorks.

Kathy,
I know what you mean...and I realllly wish I woulda' worn four wedding rings when I had my pics done last week!

I had to fend off the photographer's advances after this photo session...his name was Jar-Jar Gavbenks...after he took my pictures he wanted me to come over to his place and look through his downloads... I know "Ewwwww!", right?

$Jar Jar Gavbenks_photo session.JPG

Last weekend I was downtown on the River Front and there are clubs and such. Some guy came up and asked me. "What do you do with that camera?" I replied, "Shoot people." After he closed his drooping mouth, I explained what I meant.

I vote for bacon

I would have voted for bacon, but Canadian bacon isn't REAL bacon.
Therefore, I refuse to vote at all.

Hahahaha too funny.... but true!

The three girls I have dated since seriously getting into photography have all found it to be a major positive feature about me. Creativity, all that. I seem to also get significant bonus points for routinely doing cool DIY gum-and-shoestrings craziness with homemade lenses and cameras and whatnot.

It's no guitar playing or anything, but it fills that stereotypical gap somewhat.

Anyway, all of that said, I don't have any evidence that photography was a DECIDING factor in any first dates or whatever, which is what seems to be implied by "has it gotten you laid?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back