Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I have never felt the touch of a man/woman

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • runnah is sexy

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
I would have voted for bacon, but Canadian bacon isn't REAL bacon.
Therefore, I refuse to vote at all.

Sharon, just vote for runnah being sexy. I'm starting to be concerned for his mental stability with the vote totals.

You're just now STARTING to be concerned for his mental stability?!? A little late to that party, don't ya think? :lmao:

True, but I mean instead of not voting because of bacon, take the next safest selection there ;) [well I think it's safe, I doubt he'll stalk you too much]

I had a man contact me yesterday saying he wanted photos of him dressed as a woman. I responded with rates and he starts responding back wanting sluttier photos of himself with sex toys and that I could touch him freely. so well I guess you could say there was a possibillity for sex. If i liked complete strange men dressed as a woman. I politly declined.

Party Pooper!!! :biglaugh::lmao::biglaugh::smileys:

Can someone just make up a good story!!! I want to hear it

I had a man contact me yesterday saying he wanted photos of him dressed as a woman. I responded with rates and he starts responding back wanting sluttier photos of himself with sex toys and that I could touch him freely. so well I guess you could say there was a possibillity for sex. If i liked complete strange men dressed as a woman. I politly declined.

I thought for sure you would take me up on my phone call! Your loss. :mrgreen:

I voted Runnah is sexy. Only when i had my Harley Davidson Sportster and wore lots of leather.The only problem with that I was mistaken a lot for one of the boys at The Blue oyster Bar instead of a Hells angel wannabe.

I thought for sure you would take me up on my phone call! Your loss. :mrgreen:

Snoop, you are such a Dawg.. sorry dee oh dubble gee.

Oh, and guess how Mr. Innocent voted - you folks are disgusting!:bigangel:

I was approached by a "working girl" once shooting a bridge but respcfully declined.

Tailgunner,Yea sure you declined on the price maybe^^:sexywink:

THIS video shows what it was like to be a photographer, back in the film days, before everybody had a digital SLR...back when the answer was Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back