Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I have never felt the touch of a man/woman

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Canadian Bacon

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • runnah is sexy

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
I voted Runnah is sexy. Only when i had my Harley Davidson Sportster and wore lots of leather.The only problem with that I was mistaken a lot for one of the boys at The Blue oyster Bar instead of a Hells angel wannabe.

Harley Davidson Sportster

Well that was your problem right there, the wrong Harley.:wink:

You'd have better luck with one of these:

$First ride May 23, 2007.jpg

Or maybe one like this:

$bike screen.jpg

(Just kidding!)

Last edited:
:lmao:
I voted Runnah is sexy. Only when i had my Harley Davidson Sportster and wore lots of leather.The only problem with that I was mistaken a lot for one of the boys at The Blue oyster Bar instead of a Hells angel wannabe.

Are you saying i should of opt for the full dresser or a Pan head or something. My sporty had illegal straight pipes,real loud and shot flames out the back pipes.Any time I road a lady on the back she was def for a while and did not have to watch what I say.:lol:

You'd have better luck with one of these:

View attachment 53495

Or maybe one like this:

View attachment 53496

(Just kidding!)
Nice.The only problem with the bigger boys was the price and couldn't lift it from the ground if dumped,to heavy.My Sportster I had put about 95 percent chrome and she was fast.

I just took a picture of a blurry Film picture done Mid 90's. It was my New 1995 Harley sportster XLH 1000cc this is before the chrome was added and the straight Pipes.

Attachments

• $IMG_0001.jpg
    $IMG_0001.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 94
I am amazed at the number of voters who have apparently felt the touch of a man/woman, whatever that even is.

A camera can be a great icebreaker. Last Saturday I was a the local park and asked an attractive women if I could take her picture. She smiled, I took her picture. I showed her the picture and she liked it. We took a few more pictures then went to lunch. I left her house Monday morning.

A camera can be a great icebreaker. Last Saturday I was a the local park and asked an attractive women if I could take her picture. She smiled, I took her picture. I showed her the picture and she liked it. We took a few more pictures then went to lunch. I left her house Monday morning.
You Stud.:thumbup:

Now that's a story. All I ever get to do is e-mail them the pictures :???:

Well, I was on a dating site, used pictures that I took of myself, met someone, and have been together almost a year. Does that count?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back