What's new

hawkeye's Gallery

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from this weekends trip to the mountains, the fall colors were unbelievable!

On the North Carolina / GA border:

1800790498_04018d4018_o.jpg


1799951057_622448ddf0_o.jpg



Edit:

Photo's of me moved to off topic forum, self portrait thread -Mike
 
Did you shoot these at blue ridge or more towards hiawassee? Nice pics I love it up there this time of year (well honestly I love it anytime :D )
 
i like the first two. kind of looks like the area i live in. i love watching the light shoot though the trees as they change color.
 
Did you shoot these at blue ridge or more towards hiawassee? Nice pics I love it up there this time of year (well honestly I love it anytime :D )

Not extremely far from Hiawassee, maybe 35min. This was outside of Dillard. Raybun Bald. 2nd highest point in GA, and only a couple hundred feet lower than the highest. And not really well known by general tourist, so its never crowded like Brastowne is.
 
Not extremely far from Hiawassee, maybe 35min. This was outside of Dillard. Raybun Bald. 2nd highest point in GA, and only a couple hundred feet lower than the highest. And not really well known by general tourist, so its never crowded like Brastowne is.


Thanks I'll definitely have to check that ridge out
 
I hate trying to explain to people how to use my camera... I know its not a point and shoot, but its not rocket science!
I feel you on that one! What makes me more irritated is when my husband can't even handle it even after I've explained the mechanics and basic composition over and over again.

I really like #2. Nothing constructive to say...just more drawn to the colors and light and the more abstract feel.
 
Thanks, I usally shoot the most random things I can find. Not big on photographing people, unless they are interesting and usually strangers. I just put the last 2 in there because I'm new, and its always nice to give people a face to go with a name... which is Mike btw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom