What's new

Heaven and Hell

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
355
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heaven and Hell

0050.jpg


Heaven, a nice art nouveau house in Brussels.

0053.jpg


Hell, a burning neoclassicistic palace in Brussels.

Of course, not a real fire but just playing with my shuttertime to get some fun effect. No photoshop of course.
 
the first doesn't give enough context to be interesting
 
Good to know that you don't like the first one.
I'm thinking how I can improve that.
All the surrounding walls of that facade were not so beautiful and didn't match the image I wanted to show, so I cropped the image.

Here in Brussels are lots of facades with sculptured things like these:

I have some similar images like that one, but I don't know if they are as worse:

3)
0012.jpg


4)
0013.jpg


5)
0014.jpg
 
I'm definitely going back to that place for redoing that first photo in a few weeks.
I'm going to try better. Maybe from the side?
I'll keep you posted !
 
Well, this is how is see it.:lol:


That would definitely be the solution :)
Nice building on the right, though, with these small pools on each terrace !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom