Hello from Alberta!

BrettMikaluk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there! my name is Brett! I'm new to the site and thought I would introduce myself seeing as there's a place to do it anyways!

So my name is Brett, I'm 18, I attend Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton (I'm taking graphic design) and I shoot almost entirely on film! (I shoot with my Minolta SRT100 but I'm always looking for cameras, my SRT is just what is working best right now!)

I'm getting into photography a lot as of late, I started shooting film in September of 2015 but shot digital for a while before. Now I'm shooting film for all my personal photos and only use digital for paid shoots!

Some cool facts about me:
I'm getting married at the end of the year
I'm a Zamboni driver
Oldest child
I could code HTML when I was 11
Can play guitar

Anyways, enough about me! I'm really excited to join the community here! Hope to see some new faces and become good friends with you all!

Hello Brett!
Which films do you like to use?

Hello Brett!
Which films do you like to use?

currently playing with DELTA 400 and Kodak Ultramax 400 I'm pretty new to film so I like experimenting but DELTA has definitely been treating me well!

That's great. Do you develop them yourself?

That's great. Do you develop them yourself?

Yea my buddy and I develop in his basement! I get my colour film done at London Drugs but that's just to save time, my black and white film is my favourite so I make the time to develop it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back