Hello from CT, USA!

soupey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

My name is Kris, and I just joined the forum. I classify myself as a person with high levels of creativity, but low levels of technical ability ;) I've only have a digital camera for about two years.

2011 is going to be my techie year where I try to learn how to use camera settings other than 'auto', and I'll be experimenting with Photoshop Elements to try to learn how to restore old photos. I love old photo graphs, and am in the process of scanning slides and family photos. I'm also getting into the new hobby of scrapbooking.

I begin an on-line class on the History of Photography tomorrow, and I'm waiting for decision letters to arrive from grad school. If I get accepted, I'll be working towards a Master's in Museum Studies, focusing on collections and archives. I'd love to end up working in a photo archive because it would be awesome to get paid to look at pictures all day :D

I look forward to posting photos and getting to know everyone here!

Thanks, Mike! Love your profile pic. I'm a big time Superman fan. There's a festival in Metropolis, IL every June. It's a really fun weekend with a lot of cool people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back