Hello From Dubai!

MlHazim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone :D, this is my first time to ever join a forum. Name is Moe, 24 years old living in Dubai, I'm very new to the photography scene :( but I've always had a huge interest in photography. just ordered my first DSLR "Nikon D5200" "Hoping it was the right choice" online, 5 days till it arrives and the journey shall begin.

Hoping to learn from you people at TPF. Greetings from Dubai and wishing you all the best.

HI! hope you'll stick around! don't let us scare you! ;)

if you truly want to learn, you'll get some really good help here

I'll stick around here for a long time, pretty excited to learn! any advice on where to begin on the forum? any good threads for beginners you recommend ? and what do you peolple with experience think of the Nikon D5200 with the 18-55mm lens kit for a first DSLR? did i make the right choice?

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Moe...

Welcoming you from Dubai as well! You'll love this forum!
Haven't been here long enough but just enough to make me love it! .

The d5200 is a great entry level camera abd you will surely enjoy growing into it abd the eventually out of it :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to this forum. It is a great site so don't be intimidated by it. Browse around and learn from the best. And most of all, enjoy your stay.

Thanks everyone, reading around the forum and trying to pick some useful information up before the camera gets here! Can't wait.

Welcoming you from Dubai as well! You'll love this forum!
Haven't been here long enough but just enough to make me love it! .

The d5200 is a great entry level camera abd you will surely enjoy growing into it abd the eventually out of it :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks man, was a little worried about my camera choice, guess i made the right one after-all. so many posts online suggested getting the Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens saying it's a great lens to start with? what are your thoughts on that?

As a lens, it's a great piece of glass.

But somehow out of all 3 that I have, 35,50 and 85, I find myself using the 50 the least.

However, I've met many who swear by the 50mm.

It all comes down to the type of pictures you wish to take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back