Hello from South San Francisco

charlie6Dguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello fellow photographers. I'm glad that i found this site to share ideas and to gain more knowledge about the many styles of photography. I've been taking photos for about 15 years now. I started out with a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot and found how i like to take photos of different things. Primarily macro photography but found out that it can't be done with a point and shoot. I bought my first DSLR which was a Canon Rebel XT, many years ago and loved the art ever since. I now own a Canon 6D and hope to gain more knowledge from this site and make some new friends along the way.

Cheers!

Greetings! I was just in your neck of the woods over new years week. Very nice.

Hello fellow photographers. I'm glad that i found this site to share ideas and to gain more knowledge about the many styles of photography. I've been taking photos for about 15 years now. I started out with a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot and found how i like to take photos of different things. Primarily macro photography but found out that it can't be done with a point and shoot. I bought my first DSLR which was a Canon Rebel XT, many years ago and loved the art ever since. I now own a Canon 6D and hope to gain more knowledge from this site and make some new friends along the way.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you all for the greetings!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back