What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I have two little boys 14 nephews 4 nieces a husband and my husbands best friend who are HUGE fans!! And it is a funny show.
 
I really never have watched it. I have seen it, but im not a big fan.

Good try though!
 
Kids make you watch a lot of TV you don't want to I could probably memorize shrek not even watching it if I let my kid watch it every time he wants to.
 
Kids make you watch a lot of TV you don't want to I could probably memorize shrek not even watching it if I let my kid watch it every time he wants to.


My 4 year old LOVES the Leap Frog movies... They are actually really good shows.. He has learned his alphabet and what the letters say and all that fun stuff.. That is his preschool!
 
My 4 year old LOVES the Leap Frog movies... They are actually really good shows.. He has learned his alphabet and what the letters say and all that fun stuff.. That is his preschool!

Where do I get that kind of stuff my kid pretty much gets glued to a television at his mom's house I'd love to give him something that would give at least a little education when he insists on watching something.
 
Where do I get that kind of stuff my kid pretty much gets glued to a television at his mom's house I'd love to give him something that would give at least a little education when he insists on watching something.


Check out your local walmart, or go to leap frog.com or even ebay might have a whole set of them...
I can check it out on ebay for ya.
 
I'll check it out. Now about those pictures... (I'll teach you to mention pictures you don't plan on posting :-P and if you do good for you)
 
Pictures can't be posted if they haven't been taken yet... now can they!?
 
Question leapfrog computer = more or less time trying to play with my computer?
 
This is sad I'm looking at online personals ads right now seeing what might be available. Almost every single ad has the same requirement that I REALLY don't meet... I guess I'm supposed to be taller than said girl with her heels on... Would be fine but most of the time I'm shorter than them WITHOUT THEIR HEELS.... I mean what is so wrong with dating a guy that is 5'6" and only a LITTLE shorter than you?
 
I dont see anything wrong with that, Although, i try to stay away from girls taller than me.... Im 6'4" though....
 
2234 ??? ... what happens in this thread??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom