What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I see you all added a couple of pages while I was gone. Care to do a brief instead of making me read all 500 posts.
 
My snake was mad at me for getting it out of it's hidey spot so refused to stand still enough for me to get a picture.
:grumpy: Tell it to sit there and look happy or it will never model for you again!:lol:
 
I assume you read about my snake being a pain in the butt (the post above yours)
 
Yeah I need to set up a snake light box it is getting rather large (still only 4' I think)
 
You know it is kinda crazy how long snakes can go without eating... Mine hasn't eaten since November and probably won't again until early February. With no detrimental effects.
 
Oh yeah I'm pretty sure usayit is tired of seeing this thread come up.

hmm... yea what did he say earlier..."die thread die"

Im pretty sure you can go the hell for killing a thread over 1000 posts in it. :)
 
Well, I still am awful puny feeling. Got to do a couple things around the house, then taking my meds and going to rest for 10 or 12 I hope. Got to knock this cold out somehow, and rest seems the only thing that works any more. I might stop be for a few min. might not. All depends.
 
You know it is kinda crazy how long snakes can go without eating... Mine hasn't eaten since November and probably won't again until early February. With no detrimental effects.

Mine either! I keep thinking that he should be getting hungry soon, but he has just been sitting in his hidey hole and not even coming out at night. But then the temp is arround 73 in his cage, so he is in hibernation mode.


Which if you think about it, makes snakes REALLY cool! How many other pets can you have that you can go without feeding for 4 months?

It comes in really handy when you go on vacation, or photo adventures!
 
Oh yeah I mentioned that after surfing some personals sites to get a feel for things I realized my being 5'6" doesn't exactly help my dating outlook.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom