What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I am so jealous that you work in a zoo!!

Cool Rhino! I showed that to my oldest ( his nickname is Ryano) he thought it was the coolest thing!
 
Yea its really cool! We were putting peanut butter on sticks to put in their exhibit... They LOVE peanut butter :)
 
Yeah being 5'6" kinda limits my dating ability maybe I should start just looking at asian women they tend to be shorter than me.
 
Yeah being 5'6" kinda limits my dating ability maybe I should start just looking at asian women they tend to be shorter than me.

There ya go... and asian woman usually have really good lookin kids!
 
Oh come on I tend to have really good looking kids my genes are great at the very least :D
 
That may be.. But asian women produce really great looking kids...
 
Damn with that combination think of the results gorgeous + gorgeous I couldn't fail at producing the best looking kids ever :D
 
Damn with that combination think of the results gorgeous + gorgeous I couldn't fail at producing the best looking kids ever :D


See now you are thinking!!!

Well I am off for awhile.. I have do do 45 problems for my math class tomorrow that I haven't even been to yet.:confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom