What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Mine either! I keep thinking that he should be getting hungry soon, but he has just been sitting in his hidey hole and not even coming out at night. But then the temp is arround 73 in his cage, so he is in hibernation mode.


Which if you think about it, makes snakes REALLY cool! How many other pets can you have that you can go without feeding for 4 months?

It comes in really handy when you go on vacation, or photo adventures!

Heck yes it is exactly why I don't have a cat or dog anymore. I wouldn't mind a couple more snakes a tortoise some bearded dragons and maybe a monitor or two.
 
Beardies are cool too! I have thought about this before, and im going to limit my herp collection until i get settled... you know out of college and have my own place.

Ahhhh crap.... Most girls dont like snakes.... Another negative for us.... :(

Meg, like snakes? you seem like the kind of girl that does.
 
Monitors are awesome but do take a lot more care... Tortoises are teh **** though.
 
Monitors are awesome but do take a lot more care... Tortoises are teh **** though.

I like tortoises, but they are not my favorite.... IF i had the capacity to have them, i would get an asian water monitor! Sooo cool!!
 
Where is meg?

Well, anyone else want to join the discussion?
 
We need to go recruiting. Meh I need to find myself some parts to get me a server running.
 
Would be great but I have like 4 non working computers that are all 1 generation behind (single core vs dual core) so if I'm going to get a computer working it is going to take just buying all the parts myself.
 
Would be great but I have like 4 non working computers that are all 1 generation behind (single core vs dual core) so if I'm going to get a computer working it is going to take just buying all the parts myself.

Yea its always good to upgrade... I went from a single core processor with 256mb of ram, to what i have now, Dual core, and 2GB of ram... difference is phenomenal!
 
The best computer I have (read the one I'm using right now) for some reason randomly shuts down every once in a while. and that is a 2ghz celeron with 768mb of ram and it's a laptop which means the video card is crap and not replaceable.
 
You know, vista was doing that to me a little while ago, so i reinstalled it...

Not a big fan of vista BTW
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom