What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I don't know that I think it is all that good I just never get bored of it... Like I think the Lord of The Rings movies are AWESOME but I could only ever get through them the first time. Clerks II just isn't slow I guess.

Ahh ok. Well im tired, and meg is gettin some with her man.:sexywink:.. so im going to bed.. night.
 
That's better. Mister nice camera bag. I wouldn't mind having your camera either...
 
Well I am back. I ended up watching Good Luck Chuck with my honey. And then I went to my Math class today. Now that is a woman who is passionate about math DAYUMN!!!
 
I'm not on for too long though because my honey has the day off and he doesn't have many of those..
 
Dosent look like much has gone on lately here. We saw "The bucket list" last night. Good movie, but we might look at things from a different perspective. It's a funny movie with a tear jerker ending as you might expect. The two stars are great and the photography is outstanding.
 
How did it change your perspective?

I was referring to my perspective on life compared to maybe someone younger who has never experienced any serious health issues. The movie does stress doing all the things in life you wanted to do before you pass. Make a list, see what you still need to do before your maker calls.
 
Wow, this thread got real slow. Maybe it's hammer time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom