What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hmmm.... for some strange reason i dont feel like posting to much today.... :)

Hammer time??
 
This thread is slow because Meg isn't online and I won't be online all weekend.
 
Hammer time??

Maybe the threads been beat to death? Time to beat it down? Been beat into submission? I don't know, sounded good at the time, but I forget you two were not even teens when M.C. Hammer coined the phrase "Hammer Time".
 
Maybe the threads been beat to death? Time to beat it down? Been beat into submission? I don't know, sounded good at the time, but I forget you two were not even teens when M.C. Hammer coined the phrase "Hammer Time".


Ahh gotcha.... Well if we are going to go around throwing quotes of famous people.... I have one for ya,

I'll Be back!
:-P
 
Women, can't keep 'em, can't kill 'em.
 
Tom Arnold in "True Lies".

Easy one, "Yippy Ki-ae Mother F***er". (spelling?)

You know, i have never seen that one spelled out... .

Die Hard :biggrin:

*singing*" Do you have anymore gum, more gum, more gum, more gum, do you have anymore gum?"
 
You know, i have never seen that one spelled out... .

Die Hard :biggrin:

*singing*" Do you have anymore gum, more gum, more gum, more gum, do you have anymore gum?"


Must be a teen/college "B" movie. No Clue.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom