What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

WOW you guys are bored without me!!! And no.. I haven't gotten lucky.. :(


keep this PC please! no nudity! ;)

Nudity.... There was nudity?! Where... lol.. If there was nudity, it was only in your mind my friend. lol

Maybe the threads been beat to death? Time to beat it down? Been beat into submission? I don't know, sounded good at the time, but I forget you two were not even teens when M.C. Hammer coined the phrase "Hammer Time".

I LOOOOVED MC HAMMER!!!
Great... Now I have hammer time stuck in my head..
 
NOOOO Meg is going to catch up to me this weekend (I hardly ever post when my kid is here).
 
NOOOO Meg is going to catch up to me this weekend (I hardly ever post when my kid is here).


Hmm lets see, Kev won't be here....
I have a TON of Math homework to do...

Yep I might just catch up to you.. I only need what 200.... Scott, do you think I can manage?! lol
 
You'd just do it to be a big meany wouldn't you?



Hello... Look at the name... It is Big Bully...Bully... Not Meany..
Meany would constitute that I was doing it to cause ill will and evil spirited..
Bully constitutes that I do it for sh*ts and giggles.. lol
 
You know I think you all would think I was weird if you knew who the last song I was listening to was by...
 
Nothing that new. More from my dad's time. Pretty good band though. Though I was listening to David Bowie not too long ago.
 
Yeah your definitions are the same. It wouldn't be for ****s and giggles unless you were evil.
 
:P Well Simon & Garfunkel are done now Jethro Tull went on and then some Moody Blues. Good music.
 
1... 2... 3... 4... 5... *breathe* 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... *breathe* Pulse weak...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom