What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Locomotive Breath ROCKS! Must be loud, real loud!
 
Evil ways, Black magic woman, Oye Como Va, Treat. Killer stuff. The first albums up to Woodstock are my fav's. Abraxas is the best, then they went down hill IMO.
 
Then again I do have those days where the only music worth listening to is Metal of some sort. I think I must be insane if I can list Simon & Garfunkel as one of my favorite bands and on the other hand list Disturbed on the same list... Then again Disturbed did an AWESOME cover of Land of Confusion.
 
I just came back from a show that i took pictures for a band.... All the bands there were screamo... BLeh!
 
I like a lot of different Metal but sadly they don't really produce good Metal nowadays... They've done away with vocalists and hired people to scream in different ways into the microphone... Maybe Black Sabbath truly was the pinnacle of Metal...
 
I like a lot of different Metal but sadly they don't really produce good Metal nowadays... They've done away with vocalists and hired people to scream in different ways into the microphone... Maybe Black Sabbath truly was the pinnacle of Metal...

The last of the best of metal.... sad thing really!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom