What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hello, everyone.

This thread has been reported so it was moved to OT by another moderator.

I went through the post and edited out the most inappropriate posts.

I won't comment on the nature of what I had to edit out. It's late and I will only say this: from here on out, please respect the rules of TPF. Some of you have posted things in this thead that, had they been posted by unknown spammers, we would have routinely trashed the posts and banned the poster for them.

Respect the rules and take it someplace else when you feel yourselves getting each other itchy. k? Thanks.

Bully for you. Don't post them here, if they are what you were detailing before.

Thanks for your cooperation.


I took pictures of night time lights.. For one of the assignments.
 
I thought i started this in off topic? Hmmm:confused: sorry

No, it was moved there earlier Saturday if I remember correctly. This is a family forum, so it was to be expected. It did get more than a little past PG-13.
 
See what happens... I'm being completely innocent and I get accused of being dirty... :blushing:
My bad sorry...
 
But this time, i had nothing to do with it... My statement was innocent... just a bit weird.

I think Terri was taking the thread as a whole, not just 1 recent post.
 
No, it was moved there earlier Saturday if I remember correctly. This is a family forum, so it was to be expected. It did get more than a little past PG-13.
Ahh yes well, we shall be good from now on!

Sooooo.... Someone what to post a picture to talk about?
 
See what happens... I'm being completely innocent and I get accused of being dirty... :blushing:
My bad sorry...

The thread has been warned, move on taking that into consideration. What's done is done. Let's just not give cause to get banned.
 
I am going to be good from now on... Don't worry...
 
If anything needs to be said that shouldn't be said in public it should be said using PM or possibly IM. Obviously my bad too.
 
Im pretty sure that the mods hate just trying to keep up with this thread at times.
 
Ok let me know what you think.

stuff024.jpg


stuff023.jpg


stuff020.jpg
 
Eh it isn't anywhere near as fast as the ban the person above you game or the word association game. Truthfully we went WAY overboard that one night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom