What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Eh it isn't anywhere near as fast as the ban the person above you game or the word association game. Truthfully we went WAY overboard that one night.

You mean... the night of a thousand posts?
 
Ok let me know what you think.

(took pics out to save space)
I imagine, if i were drunk, this is what it would be like... :er:

Kidding!!! :hug::

But really... A tripod would help quite a bit.
 
Meg, do you have a tripod? A pod, lower IOS and slower shutter would help a lot. But the pod is a must.
 
Yeah pretty much we did let our hormones run a little high for some reason... Let's not let it happen again so we can keep this thread running:) Maybe give the mods a little break by toning down the speed to merely mach 1 instead of warp 1...
 
I was doing it from my truck with a digital P*S camera
 
Yeah not much you can do with that a tripod and lower iso is pretty much all you could do. Or set it on the hood or roof of your truck.
 
Good point.. I have 3 more I want to show... I'm trying to decide which to show in the bi-weekly assignment thread.
 
stuff012.jpg


stuff013.jpg


stuff028.jpg
 
Go for it it gives us good discussion material. Something around a G rating for a while maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom