ScottS
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 14, 2007
- Messages
- 2,334
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Denver, Colorado
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #2,491
Wow, i missed a lot!
Because infinity
Scott was at work making some money to give to Nikon... In turn for some nice lenses :mrgreen:
Why?Wow, i missed a lot!
Nothing much except the thread decided to move itself to off topic (I think we convinced it that we'd never be ON topic again. What with the banana "bush" oops I mean "eyelash" viper and all.
Why?I AM SIR MONKEY KODER AND YOU SHALL BOW BEFORE ME FOR I HOLD THE TITLE OF ALMIGHTY ROOT.
Why?
I win because infinity is cool.
Why?
Why?
sort of like an irritating kid. I understand that when you get a certain age, you regress back to your youth. Now where is my loly-pop?
Here's you damn lolipop!:er:Cause!