What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Sounds about typical... How was the lighting on the shot? What about the composition? (I know it is film but a lot of the same ideas apply.)
 
Hello, everyone.

This thread has been reported so it was moved to OT by another moderator.

I went through the post and edited out the most inappropriate posts.

I won't comment on the nature of what I had to edit out. It's late and I will only say this: from here on out, please respect the rules of TPF. Some of you have posted things in this thead that, had they been posted by unknown spammers, we would have routinely trashed the posts and banned the poster for them.

Respect the rules and take it someplace else when you feel yourselves getting each other itchy. k? Thanks.

I took some pictures!!
Bully for you. Don't post them here, if they are what you were detailing before.

Thanks for your cooperation.
 
See guys, we pushed a little toooooooo far.
 
Hello, everyone.

This thread has been reported so it was moved to OT by another moderator.

I went through the post and edited out the most inappropriate posts.

I won't comment on the nature of what I had to edit out. It's late and I will only say this: from here on out, please respect the rules of TPF. Some of you have posted things in this thead that, had they been posted by unknown spammers, we would have routinely trashed the posts and banned the poster for them.

Respect the rules and take it someplace else when you feel yourselves getting each other itchy. k? Thanks.

Bully for you. Don't post them here, if they are what you were detailing before.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I thought i started this in off topic? Hmmm:confused: sorry
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom