What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Are you suggesting he needs to get girls drunk?
 
Woohoo I might actually get to do both assignments!
 
Oh, ok. Well, I'm off to bed. It's 00:30, I've just got in from the pub (is it bad that a pub 30 miles away is becoming a local? Yay, the M25...) and I've got to get up in five hours (like I do every day now :-/).
 
Hahaha! I got my second entry in in the nick of time!! Ahahahaha
 
Wow! This is the second time (IN A ROW!) I've checked in and found the thread on topic. Amazing!!!!
 
Wow! This is the second time (IN A ROW!) I've checked in and found the thread on topic. Amazing!!!!


LOL See what happens when we get a good talking to. We behave...

Where have you been? Trying to keep your nose clean?
 
We're keeping it clean... I don't need to get them drunk but a beer does loosen my tongue.
 
Beer also helps dumb down the conversation. I can talk about anything with the right amount of beer in me.
 
LOL See what happens when we get a good talking to. We behave...

Where have you been? Trying to keep your nose clean?

Still trying to sleep off this cold/flu. Not succeeding overly well though. Also, the last 2 nights here have been between 4 and 8 degrees here. Our old monster of a house is drafty, so my office is one of the last places I feel like hang'in at the moment.
 
Beer also helps dumb down the conversation. I can talk about anything with the right amount of beer in me.

That's funny, a few drinks and my mouth runs like a ducks butt. Cathy gets real quiet, closes her eyes and chair dances to the music. Total opposites.
 
Mleh I get annoyed in old drafty houses.

We have been in this house since 1980. It's not as bad as it was. But still, I think you won't be visiting anytime soon if it only takes that to annoy you.
 
We have been in this house since 1980. It's not as bad as it was. But still, I think you won't be visiting anytime soon if it only takes that to annoy you.


I will visit in the summer. lol
I hate being cold, and yet I live in Idaho, and the weather here isn't any better than what you have. :meh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom