What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah it is the addiction thread once you've admitted to being addicted to something we can talk about it.
 
I'm addicted to EDIT...stuff. I'm addicted to peanut M&Ms. I'm addicted to Adidas shoes. I'm addicted to Apple computers. I'm addicted to my phone. I'm addicted to Trailer Park Boys (TV show, not actual boys from a trailer park).
 
ooo bad addiction, you will rub yourself raw with that one.. lmao
 
Well we HAVE gotten a little talking to about one of your addictions so we would likely ignore anything you say about it but the rest is great fodder for discussion.
 
Good call monkeykoder, let's steer clear of the...that addiction...

Anyways, off to the races...Trailer Park Boys, anyone seen that show? It's awesome and was only on American TV (heavily censored, for shame) for a little while.
 
Good call monkeykoder, let's steer clear of the...that addiction...

Anyways, off to the races...Trailer Park Boys, anyone seen that show? It's awesome and was only on American TV (heavily censored, for shame) for a little while.


Nope never heard of it..

Yeah lets steer clear of that topic.. lol
 
Well we HAVE gotten a little talking to about one of your addictions so we would likely ignore anything you say about it but the rest is great fodder for discussion.


What do you mean MY addiction!!!?
 
Never seen it.

You're missin' out. It's seriously the best show ever. It's super low-budget and the production values are shoddy at best, but the writing is the best I've ever seen on TV. There's some pretty good deals on the seasons on DVD on Amazon. If you enjoy laughing, so basically, if you're human, it's worth checking out.
 
Ok ok you are somewhat almost in the ballpark sortof right.
 
??? is this about you liking to pose?


Hey I will pose for a camera anyday, as long as I know I look good.. And I know that certain people won't be ummmm....:drool2::drool: ah staring is a good word at it for days on end....
I don't have to be nude to have my photo taken... See...
Me014.jpg

DSCF3403-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom