What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hey I will pose for a camera anyday, as long as I know I look good.. And I know that certain people won't be ummmm....:drool2::drool: ah staring is a good word at it for days on end....
I don't have to be nude to have my photo taken... See...
Me014.jpg

DSCF3403-1.jpg

Well it has probably been said before, but you have pretty eyes. :mrgreen:
 
As a matter of fact I said it yesterday in a different thread. Sure you don't have to be nude and no one is asking you to be.
 
Well thank you guys for saying I have pretty eyes... You are too sweet. :blushing:
 
Hey give us married people a break... We still have opinions too.. Even though we are off the market.
 
I have been doing math all day.. my brain hurts..:er:
 
Piercing blue eyes, and a scar on the knuckles of your left hand. Watch out boys, she packs a hell of a left hook!
 
Now if I could get ONE single chick to look at me like I've seen all the married chicks do I'd be in business
 
Piercing blue eyes, and a scar on the knuckles of your left hand. Watch out boys, she packs a hell of a left hook!


Actually it is a right hook that gets them.. The left one just catches them off guard. lol
 
Wow my freckles really show up big time in this picture!!! Doesn't help that I was trying to get a little sun... lol
DSCF3403-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom