What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well boys I am going to go to bed.. I have a full day of getting my tire replaced and a ton of math to do...
So have a great night...
 
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Come on John even agrees with me!


I'm attempting to decide if it's a good thing, or bad thing, that I agree with Meg. And about what? Did I miss something again?
 
I'm attempting to decide if it's a good thing, or bad thing, that I agree with Meg. And about what? Did I miss something again?


It is a good thing to agree with me.. It's always good to agree with me...
You are agreeing that MK will find a girl soon enough.
 
It is a good thing to agree with me.. It's always good to agree with me...
You are agreeing that MK will find a girl soon enough.

Oh, yea. He just needs to not try so hard. Let it roll.
 
It is a good thing to agree with me.. It's always good to agree with me...
You are agreeing that MK will find a girl soon enough.

All I really need is a strategy to START a conversation from there it seems to be pretty easy it is just getting a conversation going that is difficult. A smile doesn't always do the trick (It did work this one time but I got back with my current ex and was a dummy and never called)
 
As you walk by a nice girl, just smile while making eye contact and say "Hi, how ya do'in." Breaks the ice. Do it enough times and they will start talking to you.
 
No but I have an 80 gig hard-drive and a lot of spare time :) in the not end because there can be no end 80 gigs of PI will probably do for my purposes until the universe dies of heat death.
 
A Looooooooot of spare time. That could be better spent making eye contact you know.
 
Yeah and I'm sure my CPU cycles would be better spend folding proteins than surfing the web.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom