What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

PM always works if you just have to get some release (from saying something get your mind out of the gutter)
 
Oh thank you John and Dustin for coming to my rescue and standing up for me on the banning thread.. You two crack me up!! :lol:
 
It wasnt because of me, in the last week i think i have posted maybe 50 times...
 
How in the world has this thread gone up to 2000+ in only about two weeks? lol...

Just a bunch of misfits with something to say. It may not make any sense but we'll say it anyway. Almost any PG-13 rated topic is on limits. Just keep it from warning/banning material.
 
is that why you are called "Big Bully"

I am called Big Bully because of my truck.. It is big and badass! And I can get pretty mean sometimes... lol

:raisedbrow:Don't hurt yourself there Meg...


Too late...lol
for a second there, i though Big Bully was there too!...!
I am always there!!!
How in the world has this thread gone up to 2000+ in only about two weeks? lol...
Have you not seen what we talk about?! All sorts of topics...
And besides I have like 700 posts in here I swear.. I will get an exact # for ya in a sec.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom