What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I wouldn't say that I am your mistress too loud... Someone might here you!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yea, Cathy would kill you straight out, I would endure a slow and tortured, painfull death.
 
Yea, Cathy would kill you straight out, I would endure a slow and tortured, painfull death.


Yeah Kev would do the same thing... Except I would still be killed out right, and you would still endure the slow painful death..
 
WOOHOO I finally made it over 1300!!

Hmm I wonder how many posts I would have if they didn't get deleted from that one night?:confused:
 
Well, I'm going to go out and clean up the studio a little. Got to setup for a band promo Saturday and I've got crap scattered all over. You all be good little boys and girls, stay out of trouble. Good night. (might check in around 5-ish.
 
I took more pics today... I even fulfilled BOTH assignments TODAY!!!
 
The deleted posts don't get removed from your postcount... I remember a night a troll came in and I was bored so yeah I doubled my postcount that night from around 30 to over 60 and the count stayed even after they were deleted.
 
Haha Thats funny...

That is interesting that they don't take the deleted posts off of your account tally...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom