What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Self confidence and conceit are two diametrically opposing concepts. That's up for you to decide.
 
it is my opinion that matters most to me :D

I would hope after seeking input and careful evaluation. My Momma told me I was beautiful too, but I can see the mirror and know better. Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
 
I believe in the theory that if the subject is poured all over, maybe some of it will soak in somewhere. That's how I always studied.
 
My loves fell toward other more..... physical things.
 
Yeah it would probably be easier if my loves DID fall in that direction. It isn't always your loves that direct you...
 
But they often mislead you. Emotion and not fact can be misdirecting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom