What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

We tried, but we couldnt do it, we tried. (from an old TV ad campaign)
 
Well let's see...

monkeykoder: 877 posts
Big Bully: 785
ScottS: 562
jstuedle: 264
Battou:97

there you have it... top five posters...
 
:hail:I know I am the master!! Bow to me now!!!:hail::lol:
 
DAMN MK you have me by almost 100!! How the hell did you do that!
 
Well let's see...

monkeykoder: 877 posts
Big Bully: 785
ScottS: 562
jstuedle: 264
Battou:97

there you have it... top five posters...

Most of my 97 posts where on the original topic of Photophelia or a close dirivitive therein.
 
I win because I have no life outside of this forum (plus I tried to sidestep some of the more direct sexual references that one night...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom