What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Man, I swear all these off-topic threads should be renamed "post count threads". hehe.

This one originally had a topic and an on topic discussion, then it deevolved into the official random discussion thread.

+1
 
See there ya go disgracing the thread with numbers.. lmao

How is your photography coming along there Battou?
 
Hahaha surre your not.. lmao

Yeah I am see

See there ya go disgracing the thread with numbers.. lmao

How is your photography coming along there Battou?

I have two rolls of film due in tomorrow morning, one to go out, and a camera dealer with my list of must have lenses in between me and the drug store.
 
See i was gone for a little while and now i didn't the the secret PM...

:(
 
This one originally had a topic and an on topic discussion, then it deevolved into the official random discussion thread.

+1

I would like to see the stats on how many threads actually stay strictly on topic. Looking back, I think very few.
 
That would be the only way around here! <LOL>
 
True, very true. OTOH, a thread labeled "any topic" would always be on topic.
 
Would that not still be a topic? A blank stare at a blank screen could be topical. Maybe, guess not.
 
If that is topical what ISN'T topical you can never define something until you can say what it isn't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom