What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yea, I did. Let's see what he thinks.
 
I'm not awake/notsick enough to mess with peoples heads I'll probably help tomorrow
 
Goodnight Dusty. Hope you feel better. Try to get plenty of rest.
 
Well feel better Dustin... And good night.. sleep well...
 
Well, I think I need to clean up around here and then take a nap before I pick up Cathy. Goodnight, and Good Luck from NBS news.
 
You are too funny...
I now have to get my post count rediculously high so Dustin will be in shock and awe when he gets back on!
 
Man, I swear all these off-topic threads should be renamed "post count threads". hehe.
 
Man, I swear all these off-topic threads should be renamed "post count threads". hehe.


Hey... This is a legitimate thread for the occassional photography talk, and bs..

Post counts are just the added bonus.. lmao!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom