What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well, one thing for sure, you are feeling a lot better this morning. Aren't you?
 
Well, I'm outta here for a few hours. See y'all when I return.
 
Did you hear Scott is helping shoot a $4mil wedding next weekend!!!
 
I'm back. Had to take Cathy somewhere and while she was taking care of her business I shot a few more of the fire damage. Several of the second floor apartments are now at ground level, flattening the first floor offices. When I get them downloaded I'll post to the thread in the PJ forum a couple.
 
Speaking of photojournalism.. I need to call a guy about a job...
 
Is it possible to get dumber after going to a math class??? lol
 
I posted several more pix in the fire & Ice thread. The devastation is really ugly.
 
Yeah I am looking at the pictures now.. It is amazing.. So are they thinking it was started by a pyro, or is it a case of insurance fraud?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom