What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah I am looking at the pictures now.. It is amazing.. So are they thinking it was started by a pyro, or is it a case of insurance fraud?

The dumpster was behind a silk screen place and mostly had cardboard in it. Some of the firefighters think it was a kid with a lighter just being a smarta$$. They don't think he/they intended to burn anything but the dumpster. But, the fire marshal has yet to rule on it.
 
The cleanup might stall in a few hours. The local weather is predicting several inches of snow with a thick layer of freezing rain on top. Gangs of fun!
 
The latest word on the fire, the dumpster was set by a 10 Y.O. that fed it Styrofoam to make it bigger. After the buildings burned, he told his parents what he did and said he was sorry. He's now in custody.
 
And that is why you teach your kids about fire at a young age... I played with matches when I was 10 but I was smart enough (for the most part) to do it where there was no nearby fuel.
 
True, but my question was why the parents let the kid out after midnight the night before a school night? What were the parents thinking/doing? And it was 12 degrees F.
 
Another thing I ask. The local radio stations studio is behind the opposing storefronts picture window. The DJ was on the air and the building was fully engulfed before anyone noticed the fire. And it was not even the DJ who's microphone is positioned so he just looks up and sees a 9 alarm fire 40 feet before his eyes that notices it! Simply amazing. What a tragity of errors.
 
I don't know given the length this one has gotten up to I think it pretty much HAD to go off topic as far as it did.
 
Another thing I ask. The local radio stations studio is behind the opposing storefronts picture window. The DJ was on the air and the building was fully engulfed before anyone noticed the fire. And it was not even the DJ who's microphone is positioned so he just looks up and sees a 9 alarm fire 40 feet before his eyes that notices it! Simply amazing. What a tragity of errors.
Holy freaking crap!! A ten year old did all that.. MAN!!
And I can't believe that the DJ didn't do anything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom