What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah... Way cool!!!

I am kickin both your asses.. WOOHOO!! Yea me!
 
I know I've failed 2 tests in my life for what I deemed a damned good reason migraines (or similar symptoms) KILL your grade.
 
Im sorry to hear that John. :hugs: She really was a beautiful bird!

Thanks Scott, you guys are all to kind. We have a good bunch here in our own little world.
 
I really dont understand why its such a taboo in america.... its just sad.

It is, but don't you think it can be carried too far. How about the news story yesterday where a school district is spending thousands to accommodate a SEVEN Y.O. who thinks he's transgendered. And started wearing a dress to school. I mean, come on people, let our children be children. Let them grow up as kids and not indoctrinate them in 1st grade and make them loose there innocence. Kids are only kids once.
 
What i think is funny is the people who freak out when someone is naked in the hot tub.

"oh your not wearing a swimsuit?! ewww!"

Its not like the swimsuit seals that water off from your... equipment... :)

That's funny alright, don't care who you are. But think about it, if aunt Zellda, stepped in at 5' 4" and 375, 94 years old and boobs to her navel, dropped her silk simi-seethrough robe, would you say "ewwwwww!"?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom